DRILLS Coaches design each practice around the specific skills you need to improve performance while also pushing your body to its limits.
DRILLS Practices are 60 or 75 minutes and broken into 4 "quarters":
Q1: Warm Up
Q2: Speed, Agility and Conditioning (SAC drills)
Q3: Technical Skill-Building
Q4: Core Strength
Speed, Agility and Conditioning (SAC drills):
DRILLS Practices include dynamic high intensity interval and speed and agility work, with strength and core conditioning.
A typical DRILLS workout will improve your:
- Footwork and speed using the agility ladder
- Speed and agility with cone drills
- Hand-eye coordination
- Lateral movements and explosiveness
Technical Skill Building
The skill building section of a DRILLS Practice focuses on improving specific aspects of the game to make you a better athlete and player. DRILLS Coaches will be split into:
- Defensive drills: coverage, footwork
- Offensive drills: running routes, passing
- One-on-ones: apply the skills you've built to competition match ups.
All participants will run through both defensive and offensive drills.
DRILLS Practices are non-tackle and non-contact.
*COMBINE ASSESSMENT*: We can test and measure your 40-yard dash, 20-yard shuttle, 3-cone drill, and long jump so you can track your performance progress. Email us to schedule: email@example.com